There is no better way to create value with in-game activity than by playing games that allow you to earn credits. In these games, players are rewarded for the time they spend in the game. This is in the form of cryptocurrencies, NFTs, or the increased value of NFTs that they have already purchased. It is a fantastic way to earn rewards while enjoying your favorite game at the same time.
Even though you may make a handsome living by buying and selling Shiba Inu tokens, it is a smart idea to try your hand at some play-to-earn games, too.
Here are five of the most popular games to enjoy:
- Axie Infinity: Since the Axies are some of the cutest creatures ever seen in a video game, the game has been a smash hit with collectors and breeders. The Axie team has also done a fantastic job at building a community, with a highly active Discord channel and social media presence. Axie Infinity has only one negative aspect, which is that it cannot be accessed on mobile devices. It will soon be available on our phones, however, as the team is working on a solution. In the meantime, if you’re looking for an addictive and fun game to play, with stunning graphics and gameplay, Axie Infinity is worth checking out!
- Gods Unchained: Play-to-earn opportunities abound in Gods Unchained, a free-to-play collectible trading card game built on the Ethereum network. It’s easy to begin with and offers earning potential immediately. The goal of Gods Unchained is to select cards that align with the player’s God from a deck of 30 cards. There can be no more than two copies of each card in a deck, while Legendary cards can only be used once for each deck. As a result, each player has their own deck of cards to use when playing the game. During a game, each player tries to outsmart and defeat their opponents by using the cards in their deck correctly. The cards may have special abilities that can be used to help win the game.
- Thetan Arena: This is an online multiplayer battle arena game that relies on NFTs to give players control over characters and items. It’s free to play without NFT, and players earn Thetan Coins through gameplay that they can spend on in-game purchases. Thetan Gems are the game’s governance token and are also used to upgrade characters.
- Splinterlands: Play-to-earn trading card game Splinterlands uses the Hive blockchain. Games can be played in a browser, and cards and tokens can also be traded on the Ethereum blockchain as well as on Wax. Splitterlands has a governance token, called SPS.
- Pegaxy: This is a multiplayer horse racing game with several ways to join in. There are 12 horses in each race, and the top 3 horses get VIS rewards. Race positions are currently decided by random number generators. However, in version 2, factors such as environment/stadium conditions, horse attributes, and food/clothing equipment given to the horse will be considered.